Follow Dashboard
TITLE; A moment in time
Monday, April 15, 2013 | 2:44 PM | 0 comments

Listening to "Jagalah Diri" by Jaclyn Victor on my comfortable bed. Pretty bored. Hm I'm so tired acting like I don't care but actually I miss him so much :( I don't know how to express what I feel, eventhough my friends always be beside me, I still cannot find the way I can express my feeling to them. Swear to God, this year I have so many problems and so many tears. I don't think that I will be so tough to face trough all of this and I really hope that I will get a power of strength. I do love our relationship Naf, and I hope that you will love me more as I love you. Sorry for all the mistakes I've done. And now, I'm waiting for an offer for my further studies. Wish me luck, peeps :) Ma, If I get an offer to Matriculation College, I promise that I will do my best for you. Yeah, I'll be your proud daughter. Pray for me ma, aamiin, I love you :) Adios.




| New things